Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sieze the Day!

I am litrail runnin in Italian hillsterally surrounded by nature. I’m gazing at my laurel tree that we transplanted a few years ago – check out this hilarious YouTube post! The trees are making a soft sound in the breeze. My handmade wood chime is also singing softly. The wild hollyhocks are just starting to bloom; my rose is in full flower; all around me are medicinal herbs feeding the honey bees and waiting for me to harvest them, or not.

I sleep so well here! Okay, I can sleep well sitting on a chair in a crowded waiting room! Nevertheless, sleep comes easily and is filled with pleasant and sometimes profound dreams.
The other night, we watched the full moon rise and we realized Mars was visible just below it. We set up the telescope and wow! There it was, a beautiful orange planet.

The trails here surround our house, which is high in the hills at 875 metres above sea level. We are safe here: if you go for a run or a leisurely walk you probably won’t see anyone unless it is the old lady from down the road looking for mushrooms. You will see abandoned stone houses, set deep in the chestnut groves, deer running on the trails ahead of you, birds everywhere.

I am inviting you to join me here this summer. Retreat 2018 runs from July 24-31. I have a group arriving on the 23rd and I have space for two more women. Send me an email at mbcdoulaschoolatgmaildotcom for more details.

Come and find peace! Seize the day!

Cinque terre happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment