Thursday, November 30, 2017

Who Am I?





It's so hard to get a sense of who someone is, especially if all you have is their web presence to rely on. Here are some interesting facts about me: fill in the blanks.


I've lived in many places and traveled even more.
I have five sons and one husband.
Cleaning house calms me.
My PR for a half marathon is 2:33:02.
My son and I own a cafe.
My father was a scientist who played the piano.
I was always a cat person, now I'm a dog person.
My favourite poem is Ithaka, by Cavafy.
We had a mixed organic farm in Umbria for a few years.
I've assisted at hundreds of births, and greeted many babies.
I have a pen name.
I went to Greece in 2017 to work with people in the refugee camps.
Hot weather is my favourite, anything over 30 celsius.
I founded a volunteer doula organization in 2003.
I have two sisters, younger.
I love to throw parties, but then I don't talk much.
My mother was an artist who taught mathematics.
I co-founded WWOOF Italy in 1991.
Great at cooking, awful at presentation.
Books and reading keep me sane, more or less.
My favorite movie is Down by Law.
I can play the clarinet.
My book is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment