Monday, July 4, 2011

Tickets for Italy!!

We'll be arriving before June 15 this year so we can definitely put some piantine in and hopefully get some vegetables this year. I'm thinking basil, tomatoes, lettuce, dill, zucchini...

Time travels so fast! Here we are already - tomatoes, lettuce, squash, onions, green beans, basil, parsley, comfrey, all my herbs from last year, except my huge rosemary who died probably from the cold.

Insect aggression is on us this year - the first night I was attacked by spiders, then G got a tick, then the wasps built a nest in the wall by the door. Small beach mosquitoes caused hives. Mice as well, they had a fun time with some pillows. But we have reclaimed our territory.

And minor ailments, I thought I broke my finger with a hammer but although it is very colorful I can move it well.

We got our hens back from their winter home - fresh eggs are so good.

City slickers back in the countryside - where the water tastes like wine ... and you can see forever from your front door ...

No comments:

Post a Comment